Source: mentalhelp.net via Marin on Pinterest
Connections and Inspiration.
So Momma E. from “My Magnificent Mess” had nominated me for this Connections and Inspiration award and I am finally getting back to to pass it along as I said that I would. Here is the original post from Momma E. I know, I know; its been awhile. Sometimes I am slow to get back to things on my to do list. Perfect I am not.
Here’s the deal. In order to pay it forward, I need to create a New Blogging Award and give it to 3 or more other bloggers with whom I truly feel that connection. The rules to accept this award that Momma E. put forth are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and write a short post about blogging/connections/inspiration (one, two or all three)
2. Nominate at least 3 other bloggers you feel connected to and inspired by. People who have influenced you , your writing, or maybe even just something you read by them that resonated with you. Or, somebody who gave you a different viewpoint that made you stop and think. (that proverbial kick in the pants you may or may not need – but that gives you pause)
3. Copy and Paste the relevant portions of this post into your own nominations blog- and post.
4. Let those you nominated know.
5. Sit back and feel the love.
Since I started on this journey, I have come across many other bloggers and I am amazed by how many are on fascinating journeys of their own. As few I started to follow and some I just check in on now and then. I am still getting the hang of this whole blogging thing, but it is amazing to see all of these incredible blogs.
For this award I just picked a few from my list of usual ones that I read. Here are my nominations for my Inspiration Award, and a brief note why:
- IStopForSuffering – This is a blog dedicated to spreading love, kindness and positivity. I love the inspirational posts that she writes here.
- Evan at TheBetterManProjects – He is on an inspirational journey and his words are very moving.
- Eva at the Mental Health Blog – She is self described as someone who had overcome depression, anxiety, and eating disorder in her own life. She has a wealth of interesting and inspiring things on her blog.
- Brittany at Living Thoreauly – I love Brittany’s spirit and view on life. She is fearless in her quest and I admire her for that.
Check out their blogs and I hope you find enjoyment in their writing like I have.